Tue 04 Oct, 10:45am - 11:30am
- Dion Weisler, President and CEO - HP
Dion Weisler is the President and CEO of HP, a ~$55 billion annual revenue business that includes personal computers, mobility...
Tue 04 Oct, 12:00pm - 13:00pm
- Tim Coulling, Senior Analyst - Canalys
Tim Coulling leads research and analysis into the client PC market, including desktops, netbooks, notebooks and tablets...
- Michael Park, General Manager and Global Head of Mobility Personal Systems - HP
Michael Park is the General Manager and Global Head of Mobility for HP. In this role, Park is accountable for...
Wed 05 Oct, 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Vincent Brissot, Head of Channel Marketing, Demand & Content Services - HP
As vice president of HP’s Worldwide Channel Marketing & Operations organization, Vincent drives the planning, development and execution of HP’s...
Wed 05 Oct, 13:30pm - 14:15pm
- Gilles Thiebaut, Vice President, Indirect Sales, SMB and Service Providers, Enterprise Group EMEA - Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Gilles Thiebaut is the Vice President for the Enterprise Group (EG) Indirect Sales organization of Hewlett Packard Enterprise in EMEA,...
- Michael Collins, Vice President, Strategy & Channel, EMEA - Dell EMC
Michael Collins serves as Vice President, Strategy & Channel, in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA). In this dual leadership...
- Milo Schacher, Vice President, EMEAR Partner Organization - Cisco
Milo Schacher provides strategic direction for Cisco’s Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia (EMEAR) Partner Organization. Building loyalty with Cisco’s...
- Pascal Bourguet, Vice-President Products & Channels EMEA - Lenovo
Pascal Bourguet joined Lenovo on 1st March 2016 as Vice President EMEA Products & Channels and as a member of...
- Pierre Jover, Vice President and General Manager of HP EMEA Channel Sales - Hewlett Packard Company
Pierre Jover is Vice President and General Manager of HP EMEA Channel Sales organization, a Multi-Billion business encompassing Computing Hardware,...